Get your first 10 classes and 2 fitness assessments for only $59                       View Details >>
Back to Main Area
February 26th, 2009

Get on the N train! CrossFit Queens launches this Sunday

Join us Sunday, March 1st for our first official workout at CrossFit Queens.  We will be holding 2 classes 11 am and 12 noon.  Grab your friends and spend an hour with us.  Your first 2 classes are free.

Space is limited so post a comment or email Paul or Brandy to reserve your spot today

Paul sets up for wall ball shots

Brandy checks form as Paul sets up for wall ball shots at CrossFit South Brooklyn

8 Responses to Get on the N train! CrossFit Queens launches this Sunday

1. jackie walsh says:

i will be there at 11am.

-j

2. dammit says:

Congratulations guys and best of luck!

3. Juliana says:

Had a lot of fun today! Awesome work everyone Paul and Brandy.

Wod: Down and Dirty

total score: 508

This was my first time doing kipping pull-ups on rings-totally messes with your coordination. Could have done better overall but still recouping from a bug.

4. w00t! Congratulations on opening today. Sorry I had to miss it, I am out of town. Saw Juliana’s pictures on the facebook, looks like it was a good time.

5. Erik K. says:

I had a great time. It was an honor to take part in the first class.

Total: 386

Fun workout, cool space, awesome crew, the shoeless double-unders on the other hand…. yeah, we’ll chalk that one up under “tough love”.

Best of luck.

6. F...Cousin Jazzy says:

Got my @$$ kicked!!! IT WAS AWESOME! first real workout coming back from Surgery!!! Too bad had to miss the jump rope station, but planks are always a killer!!! LOVED IT!!
    Throwing up always makes me feel BETTER!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Total: 382

7. Paul@CFQ says:

Good work everyone! Hmm, think we might have to kick up the loads next time. The vets are putting up some big scores.

Thanks again everyone for coming out to our first WOD! Can’t wait until next week.

8. Whitney Welsch says:

Great to see you’re up and running. Congrats! I better be seeing you after regionals 🙂